The OF Blog: A few things I'd like to review this week

Monday, December 08, 2014

A few things I'd like to review this week

I'm rushing these days trying to achieve as many of my 2014 reading/reviewing goals as possible.  While I'm uncertain how many of the 50x4 languages/books I'll manage to achieve (Spanish and French are likely, Italian is possible, while Portuguese is very uncertain at least), I do know that I have 7 more Premio Alfaguara winner reviews to write (and 6 to re-read), so I'll be working on that for this week and next.

Also planning on writing 1-2 more mini-review roundups of books, likely starting with a group of 4-5 October releases and maybe a foreign language one as well.  I have 27 2014 releases left to cover (17 already read, 10 to finish reading in the next 1-2 weeks), so I'll have plenty to keep me busy until Christmas, after which I'll start my annual Best of Year posts on a variety of categories, this time providing links to reviews of books listed.

All this and the squirrels are demanding to be fed.  My life is never at rest these days!

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites